- The Pentagon has a plan for comating a zombie apocalypse.
2. In 2009, Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
3. In 2011, a woman bought a ”unvisible” piece of art for $10 000.
4. Charles Darwin ate every animal he discovered.
5. Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Mussolini and Hitler, all suffered from ailurophobia, the fear of cats.
6.Nelson Mandela was not removed from the U.S. terror watchlist until 2008.
7. Squids are eaten alive in Korea.
8. Coackroaches appeared 120 million years before the dinosaurs.
9. In 2012, a couple invited Queen Elizabeth II to their wedding as a joke, and she turned up.
10. Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.